Are you considering transferring to Davis & Elkins College?
If the answer is yes, Matt Shiflett, our transfer coordinator, will help you with the process and answer all your questions. Here at Davis & Elkins College we make the process simple. In fact, it is so simple that we only have three steps for you to be admitted to D&E:
- complete our free online application;
- submit official copies of all college transcripts; and
- submit an official high school transcript or equivalent.
Want to know more about the criteria to transfer to D&E? Here are a few key points to consider when deciding to transfer:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale from an accredited institution.
- Maximum 62 semester credit hours from accredited community college may be transferred.
- For bachelor's degree, at least 36 semester hours of credit earned in residence at D&E; including the final 26 hours taken immediately prior to graduation.
- For associate's degree, at least 28 semester hours of credit earned in residence at D&E; including the final 20 hours taken immediately prior to graduation.
- At least 15 semester hours in the major must be completed at D&E.