Davis & Elkins College (D&E) agrees to articulate Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College’s (EWVC&TC) Associate Degree programs leading to D&E Bachelor Degrees listed herewith:
- Associate in Applied Science-Accounting > Bachelor of Science–Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science-Business Management > Bachelor of Science–Management
- Associate of Arts Degree-English > Bachelor of Arts Degree–English
- Associate of Arts Degree-History > Bachelor of Arts Degree–History
Under this articulation agreement, admission to D&E’s BS and BA programs is restricted to those who have successfully completed the EWVC&TC associate degree program in the respective bachelor degree program being pursued at D&E. Under this articulation agreement:
- A maximum of 62 credits will transfer.
- Only grades of C or better will transfer as credits.
- In order to graduate from D&E, students must successfully complete 124 credits not including foundation, fundamental and developmental courses.
- In order to graduate from D&E, students must successfully complete all D&E requirements pertaining to transfer students.